Saudações tenebrosas...

Você ultrapassou o portal da realidade... Seja bem vindo(a) á um mundo onde os contos criam vida, mesmo quando falam de morte...

Sidney Leal

terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2013

"I CUT KNIFE AND CUT ME WITH BREAD..."


     "I cut out the knife and cut myself with the bread. Mil drops of blood scattered on the ground. Nothing makes sense... Falling eye to the sky where the disappointment comes from not thinking my dissatisfaction with my story and without gray segment. But I try to fool me satisfaction, and then deceived and deceiving all those who are talking of emptiness cleared through this life, finite and degraded. For those who do not know everything perishes, and just rots. That in the end nothing made ​​sense, and then follow that by lying?

     I cut out the knife and cut myself with the bread. Mil drops of blood scattered on the ground. Nothing makes sense ... It's been hours that follow this dilemma, not knowing that my blood oozing follows the rhythm of the crooked planks pies the ground floor where, and where I am now hoping that fell was fading even in poor ground that it does not make sense to me... My life.

     I cut out the knife and cut myself with the bread. Mil drops of blood scattered on the ground. Nothing makes sense ... I'm smiling now, because the unsteady beat of my heart follows the madness of my satisfaction I feel the tingling in my arms numb... Is that the one that was previously cut viscous one, now became two ... Moving to the other wrist after. And I honestly do not know what comes next, but I'm still happy... Because I know that at least for me doubts are in order, while not for others."
   Sidney Leal                                                                                                                          

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário